Facts about printingPosted by: admin | Posted on: October 11, 2021
Printing press has a long history. It was a time when people used to write from hand hundreds of copies of the books but things changed with the invention of printing press and how it resulted in boom literacy and knowledge. However, there are many interesting facts about this printing press which is now decreasing because of digitization. Some of the interesting facts are:
- History says that Gutenberg Johannes’s bible was the first printed book in the world but is it the truth? No. In 1377, some people printed a book that had the teaching of Seon Masters and Sages. The book was known as Jiki. It was printed aground 100 years before Gutenberg’s Bible.
- What gave air and promotion to Renaissance: Paper or people? The answer is paper and knowledge. That’s the reason why it there would not be any Renaissance if there would not be any invention of printing press. After all, it is the papers and pamphlets that revolutionists printed with the help of printing press and circulated in the public to spread the message.
- We all have watched Hulk and never leave a stone to praise the green colored monster in it but do you how the makers crafted the Hulk? The story is different than it can be imagined. The makers created a grey colored Hulk but printing machines did not give them that colors they wanted. It printed numerous copies with different shades of Grey and some were more like green. At that time, Stan Lee noticed that Green Hulk looks more like a monster and that’s how green Hulk was crafted and made.
- 3D printing is booming nowadays. Industrialists and inventers are making ways to use this technology to manufacture products for cheaper than usual prices. That’s what NASA is doing. NASA has hired workers and researchers to help them in using 3D printers to build buildings and places on lunar surfaces. They aim to send robots with the printers so that they can create a city plan there as well.
- Although it is so common to use printers and pens in our lives, they are not so cheap as you think. According to researches and facts, the ink is more expensive than human blood. Its cost is more than the cost of space shuttle’s fuel.
Comments are Closed